Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sock Monkey Take-Over

I felt a little playful today, as I was trying to get a bunch of stuff done before I head off to PA in the morning. I thought, hey, it's kinda funny that I have an evil sock monkey hat and a sock monkey cotton hankie that I sewed myself. So here's a little fun foto thing for you:





And now, I will be recognizable around Mifflintown when I'm there, since this is all that I'll be wearing. Be on the look out for my knit horns--and offer me a bag of Hartley's while you're at it, will ya?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, love the evil sock monkey hat, where can I get one?

Cancerfuckingsucks.blogspot.com said...

i'm trying to figure out if you can buy these in cyberspace, but anyway, i bought mine on granville island in the net loft.

Unknown said...

Hmm, an excuse to go to granville...