Wednesday, July 18, 2007

4 hours and counting. . .

til I eat the apple of knowledge at my first oncologist appointment. I've had the weebles in my stomach ever since I woke up. Last night's sleep wasn't great. I took two of those tiny Atavin pills and felt whoozy, but I couldn't actually fall asleep. So I stayed in that half-state of sleep that sucks--where one part of your brain wants to shut 'er down for the night, but the other part that's assigned to freaking out is freaking out. Sucked.

My kid Mylo is feeling my elbow right now. He has this thing where he likes to feel elbows when the arm is straight and the skin is loose. It's kinda freaky, but it makes him feel better. He has a big grin on his face.

Fucking cancer. Whatever it is, it will die!!!

2 comments:

stevii nichole said...

i think i've picked up mylo's elbow picker habits as well

stevii nichole said...

i think i've picked up mylo's elbow picker habits as well