Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And the Boobee goes to...

me. Of course!

My husband, bless his heart, went out and bought me a trophy. Okay, I asked him to go out and buy me a trophy, but I didn't know he'd actually do it!




The award ceremony was thus: Chloe and Mylo running through the door, shouting, "Mama! Mama! You got a trophy!" I accepted the trophy as I was sitting in the recliner watching Dancing with the Stars. I felt like a champ.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have supported me--those who played Scrabulous and Scramble on Facebook with me, those who have brought flowers, food and trashy magazines, those who have laughed and cried with me, those who appreciate that I'm still raunchy (though I'd like to call it "spunky"), especially most of all and forever, my husband, kids, parents, in-laws, and pillows.

THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's pretty fucking awesome. a free tummy tuck AND a trophy? if only they had a mrs. cancer beauty pageant ...

Vicki aka Mamapajama said...

Now he can introduce you as his "trophy wife"