Friday, July 18, 2008

Someone...please end my misery!

Okay, so today the oncologist also mentioned the possibility of it being fat necrosis, but she was still concerned. She wanted to biopsy it asap, like right then and there, but since it was 4:00 PM on a Friday, no one was around to do it. She said it still struck her as bizarre and the sooner we figured out what it was, the better. She also mentioned that the area around the left breast was "ridgy." Who knows?

She had me wait around to see if I could get an appointment for an ultrasound for next week, but it was kinda impossible. The receptionist said there was a slim chance I would get called, if there was a cancellation or something like that.

So...more waiting! Yay!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

any update?

Cancerfuckingsucks.blogspot.com said...

:(
no.

Victoria said...

i am praying for it to be fat! so ridiculous that you even have to spend days like this... please keep us posted. oy.

SorianoWrites said...

who woulda ever thought you'd be happy to know you got fat in your body ---- fingers crossed my love!
reenie

Unknown said...

I hope you aren't still waiting, but if you are, I'm still keeping you in my prayers.