Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Invitation: Brandy's Boobs--The Last Hurrah


My current boobs will be history as of April 15th. So I'm paying tribute to them at Rhizome Cafe (317 East Broadway) on Wednesday, April 9th, from 5-7 PM. There will be boob casts for kids of all ages to decorate, and the theme is "Cop a Feel; Pay what you feel." 100% of monetary donations will go to various cancer organizations; 100% of love will be shared. While this all may sound incredibly self-indulgent (and it is...), it's also in the spirit of raising awareness about breast cancer in women under the age of 40, so please pass this invitation along and bring all your friends.

And yes, if you want, you can feel my boobs.

BOOBS!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I am sorry that I will not be able to come feel your boobs, but please consider them to have been felt up long distance.

Still lurking,
L

Feminists for Clinton said...

Dear Brandi: I'm thinking of you down in the southland. All your friends are. I don't have your private email to wish you the best of luck, and a decent recovery. I wish I could feel your boobs. I think you are one of the great women I know. Love, Ellen